SOL TESTING MAY 10-13 SCHEDULE
May 10th: Biology, Chemistry and Algebra 1
May 11th: Earth Science and Algebra II
May 12th: VA/US History and Geometry
May 13th: World History I, World History II and World Geography
2. Our schedule for those days will be as follows:
Homeroom 8:20- 8:30 am
Go to homeroom for information prior to testing
SOL Testing 8:35 am- 11:35 am
1A/ 2B Block 11:40 am- 12:05 pm
3A/4B Block 12:10 pm- 12:30 pm
5A/6B Block 12:35 pm- 2:15 pm
1st Lunch 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm
2nd Lunch 1:10 pm- 1:40 pm
3rd Lunch 1:45 pm-2:15 pm
7A/8B Block 2:20 pm- 3:25 pm
3. If you do not have an SOL to take AND you have your own transportation, you may report to school by 11:30 am.
4. When you report to school at 11:30 am, you will report to the cafeteria and check in there. You will remain in the cafeteria until you are dismissed to go to class. Please enter at the ENTRANCE BY THE FRONT OFFICE. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE BUZZED IN.
5. If you do not have your own transportation, you will come to school on the bus as you normally would. You will remain in the cafeteria during SOL testing until everyone has been dismissed to go to class.
6. Please remember that once you get on the bus you have entered school. You may not ride the bust and then get off and go to Stonebridge, Taco Shell, etc.
7. Just because you do not have an SOL, you do not have the right not to come to school. Always keep in mind your final assessment exemptions. It only gives you the option to report to school by 11:30 am no later.
8. If you are a Burton student or a Governor's School student, we will be calling you down to make sure that you understand your schedule for the week.
9. If you are a marketing coop student, you need to communicate with your co-op teacher. You are expected to notify work of the adjusted schedule to allow for your attendance at school. Absences due to work will affect students based on the normal attendance policy.